When accessing the Sites, Rachel Sunley, LLC will learn certain information about You, both automatically and through voluntary actions You may take, during Your visit. This policy applies to information We collect on the Sites and in email between You and the Sites.
The information We collect and how We collect it:
Information You Provide – We collect information from You when You register on Our Sites, subscribe to Our newsletters, request free and/or paid offers, download products, respond to surveys, leave comments or fill out forms.
When ordering, registering or communicating on Our sites, as appropriate, You may be asked to enter Your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit Our sites anonymously and decline registrations, communications and offerings by not supplying your personal information.
If You’re outside of the EU: if you sign-up to receive any Services, Content and/or Products from the Company you will automatically be added to our email list to receive free email messages from us. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking “UNSUBSCRIBE” at the bottom of those emails. If you have any questions, or difficulty unsubscribing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If You’re IN the EU: if you sign-up to receive any Services, Content and/or Products from the Company you will only be added to our email list to receive free email messages from us if you affirmatively consent to receiving such messages. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking “UNSUBSCRIBE” at the bottom of each email. If you have any questions, or difficulty unsubscribing please contact email@example.com.
Information We collect through automatic data collection technology – As You navigate through Our Websites, We may use automatic data collection technologies including but not limited to Google Analytics to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This will generally include information about your location, your traffic pattern through our Sites, and any communications between your computer and Our Sites. Among other things, we may collect data about the type of computer you use, your Internet connection, your IP address, your operating system, and your browser type.
If the information is incorrect:
If the Personal Information we have collected about you is incorrect or incomplete and you would like to update it, please email your (accurate and lawful) request to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can update your Personal Information accordingly.
How We use your information:
Any of the information We collect from You may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize Your experience – Your information helps Us to better respond to Your individual needs.
To improve Our websites – We strive to improve Our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from You.
To improve customer service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to Your customer service requests and support needs.
To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without Your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased products or services requested.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
To send periodic emails: The email address You provide for order processing, and/or the receipt of Content, Products, Services may be used to send You information and updates pertaining to Your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time You would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, We include an unsubscribe option at the bottom of each email.
Disclosure of information to outside parties:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties Your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist Us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release Your information when We believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce Our site policies, or protect Ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. If You make Your personal information available to third parties through Our Site, Courses, Services, and/or Products, Rachel Sunley, LLC is not responsible for any unauthorized use by that third party.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of Your personal information when You place an order or enter, submit, or access Your personal information.
Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the Personal Information confidential. By viewing, using, or purchasing on or from the Sites, Content, Services, and/or Products, You acknowledge that Rachel Sunley, LLC and its staff and independent contractors may access Your Personal Information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on Our servers.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist Us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on Our behalf except to help Us conduct and improve Our business.
Third party links:
Occasionally, at Our discretion, We may include or offer third party products or services on Our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, We welcome any feedback about these sites (email: email@example.com).
We collect your email address and name so We can:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders of a product, service, or course.
- Send You additional information related to your product, service, or course.
- Market to Our mailing list or continue to send emails to You after the original transaction has occurred.
- Email You a newsletter with free information and advertising certain products, services, and/or courses We offer.
In accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act, We agree to the following:
- We will not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- We will identify marketing email messages as advertisements in some reasonable way.
- We will include Our business mailing address and/or physical address in Our emails.
- We will monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance. We currently use Mailchimp to send our emails to You.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- We will allow users to unsubscribe by using the appropriate link at the bottom of each email. Please note that unsubscribing from one list or set of emails may not unsubscribe You from receiving future emails from other categories based on Your specific Personal Information exchange details and the Content, Products and Services You signed up to receive. If You experience any problems unsubscribing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”):
We do not market to children under the age of 13. Please do not use, view, purchase, or otherwise browse the Site, Courses, Services, or Products if you are under 13 years old. Individuals under 13 are not permitted to enter any Personal Information on this Site.
If you are a parent and You believe Your child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact Us for immediate information removal at email@example.com.
Fair Information Practices:
In order to comply with Fair Information Practices We will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify You via email within 3 business days of any known breach.
General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) Rights:
If You are located within the European Union (“EU”), You are entitled to certain rights under the GDPR. You have the right to:
- Know how long We’ll keep your information. We’ll keep your personal information until the earlier of: (1) Your request for us to delete Your information or (2) the Company decides it no longer needs the data and the cost of retaining it outweighs the value of keeping it.
- Access, rectify or erase Your personal information.
- Withdraw your consent to the Company’s processing of Your data, which shall have no effect on the lawfulness of the processing of your personal information prior to Your withdrawal.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over GDPR issues.
- Provide only Your personal information which is reasonably required to enter into a contract with us. The Company will not ask for your consent to provide unnecessary personal information on the condition of entering into a contractual relationship with the Company.