Hi, I’m Rachel.
Driven by my personal journey and triumph through anxiety, burnout, and other stress-related health issues – I’m on a mission to help other women in business stay both mentally and physically healthy even under the extraordinary demands of entrepreneurship and modern life.
On my new blog, you can expect practical tips, tools, and resources to help you reduce stress and fuel your success. No restrictive meal plans, shame around what you do or don’t eat, or unrealistic lifestyle changes that are impossible to fit into your already jam-packed schedule. Instead of telling you what to do, I’ll help you discover what works for you.
I’m thrilled to be on this journey with you!
Curious How I Got Here?
My health journey and career path were anything but linear, but I’m grateful for the wild ride because it led me here writing for you – the woman who deserves to take care of herself mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually so that she can realize her full potential and create a life she loves. Read the full story here.
Want To Know More About Me?
I live in Buffalo, NY, with my Ninja husband Darren, and our sweet fur babies Leo (short for Leonidas – The Ninja Warrior King) and Xander (short for Alexander The Great Conquerer of All Obstacles). Yes, we are an American Ninja Warrior family! We’re business owners, coaches, and aspiring parents.
I’m an outgoing introvert who has an insatiable appetite for learning and growth. I love take-your-breath-away laughs, dancing at weddings, live theatre, rainbows, pink flowers, hiking, and Buffalo’s Canalside at sunset. I live for Jesus, and I’ll drop anything for family and friends. God is good, and life is crazy beautiful. I LOVE IT!
Most Likely To Find Me: At my desk with a pup on my lap, diffusing essential oils, and creating content for my online communities.
Fun Fact: Darren and I won the wedding of our dreams and were featured on a 5-part reality TV series. You can watch our entire wedding planning journey from start-to-finish at Hitched716.com.
Education & Training:
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Buffalo State College
- Master of Public Health (MPH) with a concentration in Health Behavior from the University at Buffalo
- Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (IIN)
- Certified Precision Nutrition Coach
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer and Behavior Change Specialist
- Pre/Postnatal Fitness Specialist (PROnatal Fitness)
- Environmental Health Educator (Certificate in Environmental Health from The University of Arizona’s Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine and Talking Toxins with Lara Adler)
- Mindset Coach + NLP Practitioner (in training)