If you love the combination of pineapple and coconut, you’re going to love this healthy pineapple coconut smoothie!
My Pineapple Coconut Collagen Green Smoothie is thick, creamy, and delicious – it’s been my go-to breakfast for the last few days.
Stick to the recipe or make substitutes to best suit your taste preferences and nutrition needs. I provide a list of Simple Swaps at the end of the recipe. Experiment to see what you like best!
Pineapple Coconut Collagen Green Smoothie
- High-Speed Blender
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk, more as needed
- 1 serving vanilla collagen protein powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 large handfuls baby spinach, previously frozen
- 1/2 small avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Add more coconut milk as needed (1/4 cup at a time) to achieve desired consistency. Enjoy!
- Unsweetened almond milk for coconut milk
- Vanilla plant-based protein powder for collagen protein powder
- Ground flaxseed for chia seeds (blend the flaxseed with other ingredients)
- Kale or collard greens for baby spinach
- 1 to 2 tablespoons organic coconut manna or cashew butter for avocado