Ok, so I may have a slight obsession with Lavender essential oil. I have Lavender-infused body soap, lotion, chapstick and facial serum, I diffuse it every evening to relax before bedtime, and I even make a homemade Lavender Lemonade recipe that is to die for. Last year, I started making my own Lavender linen spray to save money (I used to pay a hefty price for a tiny bottle from a fancy store) and I was shocked at just how easy it is to make at home. So let’s get started so you can learn how to freshen fabrics in your home for just pennies and with simple ingredients. This recipe requires only three ingredients and takes less than two minutes to make. It can be used to spray on sheets, blankets, carpets, sofas, and pillows. It will leave your entire home smelling clean and fresh, without any harmful artificial fragrances. #Winning
About The Ingredients
- Lavender essential oil has a scent that’s fresh, clean, and relaxing. It eases feelings of tension and stress by instilling an overall sense of calm. It promotes total body relaxation and supports a restful night’s sleep.
- Alcohol acts as a preservative. If you prefer to make this recipe without alcohol; use unscented witch hazel instead.
- Combine the Lavender and grain alcohol (or witch hazel) in the spray bottle and gently shake to mix.
- Fill with water and shake well.
- Spritz on sheets, blankets, towels, and other linens. Shake well before each use.