The Best Green Juice You'll Ever Drink
Author: Rachel Sunley
- ½ bunch spinach
- ½ bunch romaine lettuce
- ¼ bunch kale
- ¼ bunch parsley
- 1 cucumber, ends removed
- 3 celery stalks
- 1 green apple, cored (optional for those who like it sweet)
- 2 inch ginger root, peeled
- 1 lemon, peeled
- Wash all produce.
- Prepare hard produce (apples) by cutting into pieces, small enough to fit into the top of the juicer.
- Add ingredients to the juicer in the order listed.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in an air-tight glass container for up to 48 hours.
Choose organic ingredients whenever possible.