1. I am a child of God and faith is my foundation.
2. “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” – John 3:16
3. Family and friends are more important than money.
4. The happiest people do not have the best of everything. They make the best of everything they have.
5. You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
6. A goal without a plan is just a wish.
7. “The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
8. “Health is NOT a luxury. It is a necessity.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
9. Stress is related to 99% of all illness.
10. If you want to fly, you must let go of the crap that weighs you down.
11. True health is measured by happiness in ALL areas of your life.
12. Mistakes and failures are learning opportunities and nothing more.
13. The past is over and the future is not here yet so all there is… is NOW.
14. 7-8 hours of sleep every night is non-negotiable for optimal health, happiness and productivity.
15. I am a morning person despite living 29 1/2 years as a night owl.
16. How much money you make does NOT impress me. How you earn your money and what you do with your money may (or may not) impress me.
17. Real food is medicine, but laughter is the BEST medicine.
18. Junk food is a drug. Addictive and toxic to your mind and body.
19. “One person’s food is another person’s poison.” – Joshua Rosenthal
20. The food industry is deceiving. Right Food Babe?
21. If you love what you do you’ll never work a day in your life.
22. Balancing your personal and professional life is one of the best things you can do for your health and happiness.
23. You are always one workout away from a good mood.
24. The best ab exercise is 5 sets of stop eating so much crap. 😉
25. No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart.
26. If you hear something enough times, you start to believe it’s true. Question everything you are told.
27. “Who you are is as important as what you know, and how you be is as important as what you do. Love heals.” – Paul Epstein, MD
28. Life will never be perfect. If you’re waiting for the “right” time to do something – launch your business, begin a fitness plan, or get married – you’re going to be waiting forever.
29. Tomorrow is not guaranteed. Live in the present and take action today, because that is where progress happens.
30. “It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care if yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It’s necessary.” – Mandy Hale
Did any of my truths resonate with you? If so, which one(s) and why? Comment below!