I have exciting news! My better half, Darren, and I are launching a series of free outdoor fitness adventures (Biking, Hiking, Rollerblading, Adventure Runs) that will take place August – October throughout Buffalo, New York. We thought this would be the perfect way to enjoy the warm weather while it’s here and spend time with friends.
Join us this Tuesday, August 4th for our first adventure!
ROLLERBLADING: ELLICOTT CREEK TRAILWAY
Grab your skates, strap on your helmets and protective gear, and prepare to have fun! Join us for an adventurous inline skating experience along Ellicott Creek’s Trailway. At just over 7 miles, this trail is perfect for beginners.
Meeting Place: Audobon Town Park entrance/parking lot on N. Forest Road (look for tennis courts).
Start Time: 6:00pm
End Time: Sometime between 7:00-7:30pm or whenever you get tired and want to go home 😉
Tips: Bring a towel and a water bottle. Dress for the weather. Wear sunscreen and sunglasses.
All outdoor activities are open to men and women (18 years+). Invite your family and friends to join us! RSVP required.
Register online at www.pureessencefitness.com.
Questions? Contact me.
Have you indulged a little more than usual this summer? Do you need guidance and support to get back on track with your health and fitness routine? Summer Showdown Boot Camp is a 4-week fitness program designed to get your body fit, toned and confident to soak up the last of the summer sun.
This Boot Camp is for beginners, avid exercise enthusiasts or anyone who is just tired of the same workout routine. Expect 45-minutes of high-intensity military style training designed to challenge, strengthen and redefine your body and mind. Class combines body weight resistance exercises and muscle burning plyometrics to sculpt your body head to toe.
Every class will be challenging and no two classes will be the same. So if you’re serious about getting into shape, making new friends, and having fun while you’re at it, then this is the Boot Camp for you!
Dates: August 1 – 29
Times: Monday & Wednesday Nights 6:30-7:30pm
Location: Pure Essence Fitness & Wellness Inc., 3135 Niagara Falls Blvd, Amherst, NY 14228 (located inside Anytime Fitness)
- Kick Off Party (review fitness plan, meet fellow boot campers, complete initial fitness assessments)
- The Final Fitness Plan (featuring nutritional guidance and exercise recommendations)
- Two PURE Boot Camp classes per week
- Fitness Assessments
- Before and After Photos (optional)
- Access to my private Facebook group
- Accountability and support to reach your fitness goals
- Prize for best results!
- Free enrollment in the next 4-Week Boot Camp at Pure Essence Fitness & Wellness, Inc. ($99 value)
- Grand prize winner will also receive a $50 Tony Walker & Co. gift card!
Note: Winner will be chosen based on class attendance and final results (% weight lost, % body fat lost, total inches lost).
8 spots available, reserve your spot today!
Register online at www.pureessencefitness.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you there!
1. I am a child of God and faith is my foundation.
2. “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” – John 3:16
3. Family and friends are more important than money.
4. The happiest people do not have the best of everything. They make the best of everything they have.
5. You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
6. A goal without a plan is just a wish.
7. “The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
8. “Health is NOT a luxury. It is a necessity.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
9. Stress is related to 99% of all illness.
10. If you want to fly, you must let go of the crap that weighs you down.
11. True health is measured by happiness in ALL areas of your life.
12. Mistakes and failures are learning opportunities and nothing more.
13. The past is over and the future is not here yet so all there is… is NOW.
14. 7-8 hours of sleep every night is non-negotiable for optimal health, happiness and productivity.
15. I am a morning person despite living 29 1/2 years as a night owl.
16. How much money you make does NOT impress me. How you earn your money and what you do with your money may (or may not) impress me.
17. Real food is medicine, but laughter is the BEST medicine.
18. Junk food is a drug. Addictive and toxic to your mind and body.
19. “One person’s food is another person’s poison.” – Joshua Rosenthal
20. The food industry is deceiving. Right Food Babe?
21. If you love what you do you’ll never work a day in your life.
22. Balancing your personal and professional life is one of the best things you can do for your health and happiness.
23. You are always one workout away from a good mood.
24. The best ab exercise is 5 sets of stop eating so much crap. 😉
25. No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart.
26. If you hear something enough times, you start to believe it’s true. Question everything you are told.
27. “Who you are is as important as what you know, and how you be is as important as what you do. Love heals.” – Paul Epstein, MD
28. Life will never be perfect. If you’re waiting for the “right” time to do something – launch your business, begin a fitness plan, or get married – you’re going to be waiting forever.
29. Tomorrow is not guaranteed. Live in the present and take action today, because that is where progress happens.
30. “It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care if yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It’s necessary.” – Mandy Hale
Did any of my truths resonate with you? If so, which one(s) and why? Comment below!
Tomorrow (Monday, June 1st), I will be kicking off Tony Walker & Co’s Fitness First summer series with a FREE outdoor Bootcamp class. This is the perfect opportunity to get fit and have fun with me this summer!
Complimentary fitness classes will be held every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9am in the Tony Walker & Co plaza at 5110 Main Street, Williamsville, New York (look for the cones outside Body + Beauty).
Beauty Bonus: Attend 12 Fitness First classes and receive a complimentary Bogavia Facial at Tony Walker & Co Body + Beauty. Bogavia’s premium collection of luxurious plant-based skin care is a beauty staple for me. The Valencia Vanilla scent brings me back to my Mediterranean cruise from Athens, Greece to the tropical island of Mykonos. Get fit, refresh, and awaken your senses this summer with Fitness First and a Bogavia Facial!
Learn More: I had the chance to sit down with Tony Walker & Co beauty Amy Anderson, Cento Program Director, for a fun Q&A about what to expect from my Bootcamp classes. Check it out and learn more about Fitness First here: http://www.tonywalker.com/fitness-first-starts-june-1st-at-tony-walker-co/.
Have you had the chance to attend a FitnessFirst class at Tony Walker & Co. this summer? If so, comment below and let me know what you thought!