Are you looking for a morning wake-me-up or a midday snack that will nourish your body head-to-toe and that's perfect to take with you when you're on the go? If so, I've got you with this simple & delicious Green Juice!
THE BEST TASTING GREEN JUICE
- 1 green apple, cored and chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 cucumber, ends removed
- 4 celery stalks
- 1 lemon, peeled
- Wash and prepare all ingredients (chopping vegetables and fruit into pieces small enough to fit in your juicer).
- Juice all ingredients through a juicer in the order listed.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight glass container for up to 3 days (although juices are best fresh).
- Use organic ingredients when possible.
- If you do not have a juicer, you can use a high-speed blender. Blend all ingredients with ¼ cup water and use a cheesecloth to strain the juice.
- If you have thyroid issues or a sensitivity to foods that contain goitrogens, spinach can be substituted with lettuce or bok choy. You can lightly steam the spinach & cool it before juicing.
- Juices are NOT meal replacements. Drink juices to nourish your body, not deprive it.