BERRY GREEN PECAN SMOOTHIE
- 1 1/4 cup filtered water, more as needed
- 1 serving Truvani vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon organic ground flaxseed
- 1-2 tablespoons Artisana Organics raw pecan butter
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup frozen organic cauliflower rice (optional)
- 1/2 cup frozen organic mixed berries
- 1-2 handfuls frozen organic baby spinach or other leafy greens
Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Add more water as needed (1/4 cup at a time) to achieve desired consistency. Enjoy immediately.
Use organic ingredients when possible. If you are currently on the AIP or a gut-restoring protocol, eliminate the ground flaxseed and cauliflower rice and swap out the Truvani plant-based protein powder and nut butter using the Simple Swaps guidelines below. Save on pantry staples like organic ground flaxseed, pecan butter, and more by shopping online at Thrive Market. Click here to get 40% off your first order!
- Unsweetened coconut milk (homemade or from the can) for filtered water.
- Be Well By Kelly's collagen protein powder instead of Truvani.
- 1 tablespoon Bulletproof Brain Octane, MCT oil, or 1/4 - 1/2 avocado for nut butter.
- Blueberries, blackberries, cranberries, raspberries, or strawberries for mixed berries.