HOMEMADE ALMOND MILK
- 1 cup raw almonds, soaked overnight
- 4 cups filtered water
- pinch Celtic sea salt
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla bean powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground Ceylon cinnamon
- Place the almonds in a glass container and add enough water to cover the almonds by about 2 inches. Cover and refrigerate overnight or about 12 hours.
- Drain and rinse the soaked almonds and place them in a high-speed blender. Add filtered water and optional add-ins (if using).
- Blend on high for 2-3 minutes until smooth & creamy.
- Pour almond milk into a nut milk bag or cheesecloth over a large bowl. Squeeze the bag so that the milk flows into the bowl. The almond pulp should be left inside the bag and discarded.
- Pour milk into a glass container. Cover and refrigerate. Use within three days. Stir or shake well before using.